The beginnings of Cooper? date back to 1914 in Akron, Ohio, when two brothers-in-law John F. Schaefer and Claude E. Hart formed a company to produce tire patches, tire cement and tire repair kits. Schaefer and Hart purchased The Giant Tire & Rubber Company of Akron, a tire rebuilding business, and shortly thereafter moved the business to Findlay, Ohio. In 1926, Ira J. Cooper? developed the “Cooper? Creed” which focused the company on providing “good merchandise, fair play, and a square deal.” The vision of Ira J. Cooper? continues at Cooper? today.【Learn more】
Dedicated to Technology & Innovation
Established in 2014 in Findlay, Cooper’s Global Technical Center is a worldwide center of excellence for tire science and technology deployed around the globe. Along with the continuous improvement of our tires, Cooper? performs rigorous testing at our facility near San Antonio, Texas .【Learn more】
Made to Last
At Cooper?, we believe that manufacturing a quality product is key to ensuring your peace of mind.
Committed to Safety
Safety is our top priority. Everyone deserves to travel through life’s journey with confidence, and Cooper is there at every turn.